- Download Codetrigger 6 – A Code Creator for The C# Language that Can BE USED Independently and Seamlessly in the Visual Studio Environment.
Download Codetrigger 6 – A Code Creator for The C# Language that Can BE USED Independently and Seamlessly in the Visual Studio Environment.
This is the best cheat for ks 1.6 | Aim, vx, trigggerbot
Codetrigger IS A Code Creator for the C# Language that Can BE Ussly with the Visual Studio Environment. With this Tool, you canisily Build SQL Server Processors, and in Multilevel Applications, You Can Quickly Build Layers of Data and Classeses.
Codetrigger Automatically Creates Different Classes and Codes for the WCF Interface Or Applications Based On Winform, ASP and Other Tools.Net or WPF. This Tool Seeks to Simplify and Speed Up Software Development by automatically Creating Duplicate Project Codes. Codetrigger is Designed to work with SQL Server + 2005, Oracle 11G/12C and MySQL 5.5, Canert Predepined Schemas and in Multilayer Applications, Which Can Model Database Relationships for WCF/Winforms/Web Applications That Make It Possible. Using Codetrigger Allows Your Team to Focus on the Core Parts of the Code, Not the Duplicate Parts of Most Projects.
The Features of Codetrigger
- Several Settings for Automatic Code Creation
- The Ability to Build Business Objects, Data
- The Ability to Create Slow-Loading Collections
- The Ability to Create Slow Collections
- The Ability to Create Command Changes to the Database
- Building SQL/PLSQL Statements
- The Ability to Build Internal SQL Statements in the Code
- The Ability to Build Applications for a Single Level Or For More Complex Classes Using
- Different Settings to Build SQL Statements, Object Relationships, Foreign Key and Main Key, etc.
- The Ability to Create Custom Queries Using the API. Criteriaquery
- Build Code in Individual Classes to Develop Separatly and Not Overload The Main Programmer Code
- The Ability to Automatically Build the Interface and Legacy Members Into the Desired Classes
- Support for Source Control
- Support for Continous INTEGRATIONS USING COMMAND-LINE Commands
- The Ability to Create a WCF Service for the Project
- No Sub-Library
- Comprehece Online Help
- New: Support for Net Core 2.0+ That does not depend on entityframework
- New: Support for Microsoft Azure SQL Server
- New: Adeded Basis for Creating a Career Class and Data Class in Different Projects
- New: Added Basis for Creating Deployment Code and Interface Libraries in Diverse Or Complex Projects
- New: ASP Dotnetcore2 Wizard AdDed
- And many otther enhancements.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Full Disk Space: 300 Mb or More.