- Download WiFi Scanner 0 – The Software Scans The Surrounding Network and Provides Important WiFi Information Needed for Troubleshooting Purposes
Download WiFi Scanner 0 – The Software Scans The Surrounding Network and Provides Important WiFi Information Needed for Troubleshooting Purposes
WiFi Scanner Scans The Network Around and Provides The Important WiFi Information Needed for Trubleshooting Purposes. Channel 2 Graph.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ Allows You to View Overlapping and Excess Interference Signals that Affect Network Performance. In Addition, You can use WiFi Scanner to Check the Speed to Keep Track of Your Network Speed and Performance. Walk Around Differes of the Network with A Laptop to Test Download and Upload Speeds.
The WiFi Scanner Will Detect the Wireless Network, Quickly and Easily on the 802 Access Point.11 A/B/G/N/AC. Use The WiFi Scanner to Select the Best Configuration for the WiFi Access Point/Router and Optimize Network Speed.
WiFi Scanner Features
- Detect Wireless Network, Simple, Quick on 802 Access Point.11 A / B / G / N / AC
- Full Support for Both Networks, 2.4 and 5 ghz
- Support for All Channel Bandwidths (20, 40, 80 and 160 MHZ)
- Displays Wireless Network Parameters: Network Name (SSID), Signal Level (RSSI), Mac Address (BSSID), Signal Quality, Channel Speed, Data, Maximum, Encoding, ETC.
- View Signal Level Changes Over Time in Graphical Format
- Wireless Network Filter List Is Detected Based on Specified Prameters (Ssid/Network Name, Channel, Frequency Band, Channel, Signal Strength)
- View Wireless Connection Statistics in Graph and Table Form
- WiFi Upload and Download Speed Tests
- Use The Feature Speed Test to Trubleshoot WiFi Network Problems
- Automatically Run The Speed Test Wen The Client Is Roaming Other Access Points.