- Download MaxDatagenius Pro – A PowerFul Program that Allows You To Recover From Hard Drive Partings and Allows You to Delete Files
Download MaxDatagenius Pro – A PowerFul Program that Allows You To Recover From Hard Drive Partings and Allows You to Delete Files
MaxDatagenius Pro Analysis.
After Selecting a Drive, You Can Proceded to the Next Step, Which Requires Selecting a Script, Restoring. In this case, you can selder of links. The Program Can Scan The Disk and Allows You to View Files from An Explorer-Like Interface or Detailed to Find Previor Deleted Data. In Addition, IT Can Attempt to Restore Files Lost Disk Formatting Or Delete Unnecessary Files Safly, Blocking Effort To Restore Them in the Future.
MaxDatagenius Pro – Recover Hard Drive Data
Diskgenius – Windows transfer to SSD, GPT to MBR, MBR in GPT, change in sections, data recovery
This Program Is Not Limited to Data Recovery; In Fact, The Application Can Serve AS Assess The Health of the Drive. Allows Detection of Broken or Damage Blocks on the Hard Disk, Display Smart Analysis and Disk Usage. .
The Features of Maxdatagenius Pro
- MaxDatagenius Saves Your Data from Data Loss in Case of Crisis
- Clear Official, Attack Virus, Bug Device – Able to Restore Lost or Deleted Files, Even if Deleted from the Recycle Bin and Able to uce the ‘Raw’ File ‘Files Files
- MaxDatagenius Supports All Kinds of Media, Flash Media Such AS USB Disks, SD Cards etc. Digital Camera, Media Player, Phone, ETC. (Must Appear as Drive Or Disk on Computer To Work) Optical Media Such AS CD, DVD, ETC. Hard Disk Drive (ALSO SSD)
- Raid Drives: Raid0, Raid5 and Combinations (E.G. RAID50, ETC.).).), JBOD – MUST AS AS Physical Or Logical Disk on Computer To Work) – Software Includes Raid Recreat Disks is Broken
- MaxDatagenius Supports All Types of File Systems
- FAT12 / 16/32 (Mainly Used On Flash Cards, Hard Drives, ETC.)
- Exfat (Ussed Primarily on Flash Cards)
- NTFS (USED ON PC Hard Drive)
- CDFS / ISO9660 (USED OPTICAL MEDIA)
- HFS+ (Used On the Mac Hard Drive)
- Ext2 / 3/4, Reiserfs, JFS (Mainly Used on Linux Systems)
- RAW (I.E., Recover Without Any File System by Scanning the"Footprint" of lost films)
- VMDK (VMware Flat or Image Files, Virtual Disk, Sparse, Consists of Snapshots and Range)
- Refs (Used On Win2012 and Win8 Servers)
- UFS / XFS / ZFS (Mainly Used On Unix and Linux Systems)