- Download Jbatch it 6 – Software for Batch Processing Jpeg Images, Such AS Renaming Files, Resizing Images, Adding Captions to Text,…
Download Jbatch it 6 – Software for Batch Processing Jpeg Images, Such AS Renaming Files, Resizing Images, Adding Captions to Text,…
Jbatch it IS A Windows-BASED BATCH Image Processing Software that Supports Processing of Popular Image Formats Such as Jpeg. JPEG IS An Image Format Ussed to Store and Display 24-bit Optical Images (True Color). Are Widly Used by Digital Cameras and Web Displays. Can Also Work with JPEG 2000, BMP, PNG, SINGLE PAGE TIFF and GIF Images.
ALSO, with jbatch it can Edit the File Name, Resize the Image, Add Text Captions, Rotate The Image, Jbatch it Canle It Easily. Now Also Supports Unicode File Names, Folders and Text Captions.
Anime/Manga Batch Downloader 2021 [Hakuneko]
Features of Jbatch it
- Enlanging and Resizing JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF IMAGES WITH and WITHOUT MAINTINING THE IMAGE SIZE RATIO.
- Add a Text Capation Or Copyright Tag to An Image Or with Horizontally Or Vertically Creed Border.
- Resizing in Percentage, Pixel for Image.
- A Download Page for JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP Images
- Supports Uploading Images by Selecting One More Files, By Folder with or Subfolders, Draging and Dropping Images.
- Saves The Processed Image as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, JPEG 2000, BMP and GIF.
- Save The Processed Image While Maintining the Original Subfolder Structure.
- JPEG Image Quality LEVEL CONTROL, Including JPEG SMOOOTHING.
- Control of Dot Per Inch Settings of the Processed Image.
- Adjust Color Depth.
- ICC Record Keeping Support Is Now Available in Images.
- Pressers or Removes Exif Headers
- Support for Setting Image Orientation Usif Tags.
- Batch File Renaming is a Built-in or Standalone Feature in Image Processing.
- Support Adding Progressive Numbers with Zero Padding in File Names.
- The Addition of Prefixes and Suffixes to File Names Is Supported.
- Supports Text Substition in File Names.
- Drag and Drop File Names from Window Explorer and Other Sources.
- Supports Unicode File Names, File Folders and Text Comments.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit windows.